English Horn PT.CS1
Semiprofessional model, semi-automatic system.
Keys silver-plated, 3rd octave key, forked F resonance key, double F key (left hand F), low C to C# and low B to C# trill keys, C to Eb trill. One bocal included.
- High quality raw materials.
- Fine intonation and different colors of sounds allow you to explore new frontier.
- Homogeneity of all the notes on each instrument.
- The execution of the notes is simple: this means that the “performance” of the musician can focus only on musicality and expression.
- Very easy to play like an instrument that you play and know for some time, the ergonomics of the mechanics will give you a sense of comfort and unparalleled quietness.
- Cork pads of high quality for a perfect closure, we use Portuguese cork.
- The mechanic is coated with a thick layer of solid silver (or gold on request) for a longer life.
- 100% made of wood of “Grenadilla Ebony quality ” (Africa) or “Rosewood” (South American). Reduced possibility of fissures or cracks in the wood.